IFA Administrator / Wealth Planning Administrator
£24,000 – £28,000
Are you an IFA Administrator who is now considering your next move?
- Are you fed up of working in the office full time?
- Would you like to enjoy the benefits of flexible working and 50% home working (after completion of your probation)?
- Are you looking for a varied role where you can really add value?
If so, we can help…
- Our client is a professional independent advisory firm which has Chartered Status
- As an IFA Administrator you will support the Financial Planners with new business processing including process transfers, top ups, withdrawals, Income, Contributions, Fund Switches, Bed and ISA and protection.
- You will be working in a pod system with 3 x Advisers, 2 x Administrator and 1 x Paraplanner.
- This is a very varied role – with lots of client contact, organizing the Advisers diaries, processing of new business
- Hybrid working – up to 50% home working after completion of your probation
- Hours 37.5 hours per week, but with flexible working – 26 x days holiday + your Birthday off + BH. Pension matched up to 7.5%,
So, if the time is right to move roles into a practice which places a huge importance on collaboration and you feel that you would like to use your technical skills with a route to management, then please apply and we can run through the role and company in more detail.