Trainee Paraplanner / Junior Paraplanner
Salary – £30,000 – £35,000
Are you a Junior Paraplanner?
- You have been promised multiple times that you can have more mentoring, exam support or pay rises, however it just hasn’t materialised?
- Do you feel frustrated that you are not using your theoretical knowledge gained in your exams in your everyday work?
- Are you looking for a company with a number of existing Paraplanners within the team who can mentor you?
If so, we have a role which can develop you through the next step of your career:-
- Our Client is looking for a Junior Paraplanner who they can mentor and develop through the business
- You will be provided with full study support and exams
- The company is part of a larger network where full support is available
- Based in a High Street location, they offer a range of benefits including 30 days holiday + bank holidays, private medical insurance. Hours 9am-5pm
If you feel that now is the right time to consider a move, then please apply and we can run through the role in more details