IFA Administrator / Wealth Planning Administrator
Location: Bradfield, Berkshire
Salary: £28,000 – £33,000
Are you an IFA Administrator looking for your next role?
- Do you feel that you are underpaid or undervalued working for a larger IFA?
- Would you like to work in a boutique wholly independent IFA working with a ultra-high net worth client bank?
- Are you looking to work for a company that offers growth and support?
If so, we can help
- Our client is a boutique, independent IFA who have an established and expanding client bank consisting of ultra-high net worth clients
- You will be fully supported in your career – whether that be progressing within IFA Administration, or into paraplanning or Advising
- Working in an established practice with strong procedures and processes, you will be working in a close knit team of 6
- This is a dual role, between IFA Administrator duties and Trainee Paraplanner duties whilst you progress through your qualifications and gain more technical experience.
NB: Due to the rural location of the office, you would require your own mode of transportation
- Full exam support to complete your diploma / chartered exams
- 25 days holiday – hours 9am – 5pm
- Private medical insurance, critical illness and DIS
- Ample parking at office
- Minimum 1 year’s experience working as an IFA Administrator
- Excellent attention to detail and competent on CRM systems
- Fantastic telephone manner and strong inter-personal and relationship building skills
So, if you are looking to work in a fantastic environment with scope for personal development, then please apply for the role and we can run through in more detail.