Job Title: IFA Administrator
Location: Outskirts of Oxford
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Car Driver Essential
Are you looking for your next challenge within financial services?
Our client is looking for an IFA Administrator to join their growing team.
The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient private client and corporate administrative support service to a team of advisers and clients. Processing new business and ongoing servicing of existing clients.
This role requires:
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail are key
- Processing of new business and documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards.
- Ownership of full life cycle of transacted business.
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including collation of meeting packs, obtaining quotations, illustrations.
- Point of contact for clients, to liaise on behalf of appointed adviser/s.
- Dealing with client queries, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Inputting and ongoing maintenance of data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- General administration, ensuring the client service is of a high standard.
- Monitoring own workflow and assisting colleagues where required.
- Producing ad-hoc client valuations.
- Liaise with other departments, offices and colleagues in a polite and professional manner.
- Dealing with adviser charge, fee and commission enquiries.
- Strong broad knowledge on the products and providers available on the open market.
- Provide support to the Business Support Supervisor.
You also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Are bright, well presented, friendly and personable
- Are self-motivated
- Are flexible and adaptable
- Are honest and trustworthy
- Are efficient, punctual and presentable
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Are conscientious, reliable and with work follow-through
- Are a resourceful and creative problem solver
- Are able to maintain strict confidentiality in performing your duties
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local cli