Salary: Dependent on your experience.
Are you looking for your next challenge within financial services / wealth planning?
Our client, a well-established independent company are looking for an IFA Administrator / Wealth Planning Administrator to join their busy fast paced practice. The role involves handling all aspects of administration, also working closely with the paraplanners within the business.
Key attributes to be successful within the role:
- Strong work ethic
- Thriving within a busy varied role
- Can do attitude
- Team player but also self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Keen to learn and develop skills to ensure develop best competency within the role
- Organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong attention to detail.
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career within Financial Services / Wealth Planning that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.