Job title: Paraplanner
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their growing team in Canterbury. This role is fantastic for someone who is looking to progress their Paraplanning skills and enjoys the technical side of Paraplanning.
This is a demanding role and will involve all aspects of supporting an Independent Financial Adviser. In addition you will be expected to be able to engage with the other departments within the business to ensure that client service is delivered successfully.
This is a full time, office based employed role with the potential for an annual discretionary bonus, pension scheme membership (with a 5% employer contribution, increasing to 9% after 5 years’ service), Group Life cover (4 x earnings) and Group Income Protection cover.
The candidate will ideally be at least Diploma (Level 4) qualified, but preferably progressing towards or qualified to Advanced Diploma/Chartered (Level 6). Our client provides support with ongoing study and will require candidates to take further qualifications to gain Chartered status and to take part in Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Experience in writing complex financial planning reports on issues such as Trust Planning, IHT Planning, Pensions, Investments and Wealth Management.
- Using in-house and external software to research the market for the most appropriate product for the client.
- Discussing research with Financial Planners and Compliance
- Presenting suitability reports to Financial Planners.
- Understand a client’s needs by working with the advisers and liaising with the client
- Analysing clients’ existing products
- Providing a summary of analysis to Financial Planner in your pod and to Compliance.
- Completing money laundering checks.
- Ensuring all clients have been billed for any chargeable work
- Experience of using Adviser Office and platform software will be an advantage, but full training can be provided.
For this role you would ideally have between 2/3 years of up to date Paraplanning experience.
Our client runs on a simple ethos, they pride themselves on providing high moral standards to every single client.
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.