IFA Administrator / Wealth Planning Administrator
Shrewsbury – office based
£25,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
Are you an IFA Administrator looking for your next role?
- Would you like to work in a boutique wealth planning company instead of a corporate?
- Are you looking to work for a company that offers growth and support for career development?
If so, we can help
- You will be fully supported in your career – whether that be progressing within IFA Administration, or into paraplanning or Advising in time
- Working in an established practice with strong procedures and processes, you will be working in a close knit team of 12
- This is a varied role where you will be supporting the paraplanners and Advisers with all associated admin tasks including processing of new business, producing quotations, scheduling and managing adviser diaries and liaising with clients
- Full exam support to complete your diploma / chartered exams
- 20 days holiday + period between Xmas and New Year + 1 x day off for Bday + BH
- Private medical insurance and DIS after 12 months
- Team Bonus up to 20% of salary
- Full exam support
- Minimum 1 year’s experience working as an IFA Administrator
- Excellent attention to detail and competent on CRM systems
- Fantastic telephone manner and strong inter-personal and relationship building skills
So, if you are looking to work in a fantastic environment with scope for personal development, then please apply for the role and we can run through in more detail