Job Title: Paraplanner – Part qualified considered
Location – Outskirts Kingswood
Salary £33,000 – £40,000
Are you a Paraplanner who thoroughly enjoys the technical aspects of paraplanning and variety in your role?
Then this Paraplanning role with a well-established Financial Advisers could be the role for you.
This boutique company are a team of 4 and some of the main benefits include a being part of a close supportive team and joining a company with impeccable staff retention.
You will be work incredibly collaboratively with the Advisers to create financial plans, with the primary areas of business being:
- Investment Planning and Financial Management
- Pension Planning pre and post retirement
- Trusts and IHT Estate Planning
The role would be based at their office in Solihull and entail:
- Supporting 2 Advisers who have about 200 clients between them
- You will be collaboratively working with the Advisers to recommend financial solutions for their clients
- Full admin support, so you can concentrate on paraplanning
- They are fully independent, so you will be working across multiple platforms and providers
- Located on the outskirts of Kingswood – car drive essential
- Salary – up to £40,000 depending upon qualifications & experience
- Hours 9am-5pm with 22 days holiday + days between Xmas and New Year + BH
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest, then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.