Salary: Dependent on your experience.
If you are currently working as an IFA Administrator and are looking for a route into a company where you can have a clear pathway into paraplanning, then we may have the perfect job for you.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanning Administrator to work within a highly successful St. James’s Place Wealth Management Partner Practice.
Our client would develop and mentor you and provide exam support for you to be able to complete your Diploma.
You will be working closely within the Paraplanning team, alongside Advisers as administration support for all cases going through the practice.
This will consist of sending Letters of Authority and gaining any relevant discharge forms, chasing ceding scheme providers, checking the ceding scheme information, preparing critical yield calculators, and working with internal processing systems.
You will be given full training on the relevant IT systems, so proficient IT skills are necessary.
You will be liaising with third parties daily.
Benefits include Quarterly Bonus and Private Medical Insurance
- Point of contact for administration support team for any queries on systems/technical questions – ensure queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently, allowing tasks to be progressed with no impact on workflows.
- Ensure processes are followed through to fruition by liaising with the support teams to ensure each team member fully understands where their input is required in the “advice process” and ultimately get business across the line as soon as possible.
- Ensure all business transacted by the team is compliant.
- Provide support to each team member to aid their knowledge and development; aiding the teams to become more self-sufficient and therefore more efficient.
- Support new joiners through their probation and training programme.
- Carry out regular performance reviews, implementing goals and realistic objectives to work towards whilst providing direction and support in achieving this.
- Ensure team comply with internal mandatory training programmes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 years’ experience within a similar role in Financial Services / Wealth Planning.
- Broad and current knowledge of financial services and financial planning.
- Good people management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Confident and self-assured with a positive approach to change, ability to remain calm and work well under pressure.
- Detailed and accurate in every aspect of the role.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office/IT skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills, with the ability to organise and prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and flexible in their approach to work and willing to go the extra mile.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- A clear focus on delivering a high-quality operational process, as well as business profit.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- Customer focused, ensuring positive customer experience is at the core of all activities undertaken.
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career within Financial Services / Wealth Planning that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.