Senior Paraplanner – Chartered
£45,000 – £55,000 depending upon experience
Hybrid Working – 30 x days holiday + BH
Are you an experienced Paraplanner who is now considering your next move?
- Are you an experienced Paraplanner who is at Chartered level (or 1 x off)
- Would you like to work in a truly collaborative, technical environment where you are part of the whole process – including full research, bespoke reports and cash flow modelling?
- Would you like to work for an independent practice where you can use your extensive technical skills to mentor and develop a team of Paraplanners?
If so, we can help…
- Our client is a professional advisory firm providing integrated financial and legal services for private clients, businesses, family offices and charities.
- Our client is currently entering an exciting phase of growth and succession, which has in turn lead to an investment in the expansion of the Wealth Team. As a Paraplanner you will support the firm’s Financial Planners, creating and compiling quality financial planning reports and conducting research on financial strategies, plans and products.
- You will be working in a pod system with 1 x Adviser, 1 x Administrator and 1 x Paraplanner
- This role is all about collaborating with the Advisers on each client’s financial plan – they are looking for someone who loves to be involved in the research side and whocan offer their technical expertise.
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office.
- Hours 9am – 5pm, Private medical insurance, DIS, 30 x days holiday plus BH – extra day off for Wellness Day and your birthday off
So, if the time is right to move roles into a practice which places a huge importance on
collaboration and you feel that you would like to use your technical skills with a route to
management, then please apply and we can run through the role and company in more detail.