Salary: Flexible depending upon experience
Are you an experienced Paraplanner?
- Are you working in a more corporate environment and feel like you don’t have enough autonomy in your role?
- Do you feel that you are not using your technical skills as much as you should be?
- Are you just churning annual reviews and are not working on interesting/complicated cases?
- Do you want to work in an environment that appreciates a life/work balance?
If so, our client can help.
- They are a small team, however, with an incredibly successful business – they work with ultra high net work clients with some interesting investment pieces
- They run their own DFM and have £150 million funds under management
- 8% pensions employer contribution, considerable bonus. Work on a hybrid model – 2-3 days home/office working. 9am-5pm
So, if the time is right to move roles into a family orientated Practice, then please apply and we can run through the role and company in more detail.