Job Title: Paraplanner
Salary: Dependent on your experience
Are you a Paraplanner looking for your next role working within a chartered IFA firm?
Our client is currently looking for a Junior or a Diploma Qualified Paraplanner, or equivalent, to join their support team based in Wokingham.
The main responsibilities of this role are
- Researching product options:
- Using in-house and external software to research the market for the most appropriate product for the client.
- Discussing research with Financial Planners and Compliance
- Presenting suitability reports to Financial Planners.
- Understand a client’s needs by working with the advisers and liaising with the client
- Analysing clients’ existing products
- Providing a summary of analysis to Financial Planner in your pod and to Compliance.
- Completing money laundering checks.
- Ensuring all clients have been billed for any chargeable work
For this role you would ideally have between 2/3 years of up to date Paraplanning experience.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.