Based – Cranleigh outskirts
9am-5pm. Hybrid Working – very open to working from home up to 3 days a week.
Salary £35,000-£50,000 depending upon experience
Are you a Diploma qualified Paraplanner?
- Are you working in a corporate environment and feel like you don’t have enough autonomy in your role?
- Do you feel like you are not using your technical skills as much as you would like to?
- Are you working in a restricted practice and would like to move to a wholly independent firm?
- Are you churning out endless reports but want to be working on more complicated, bespoke cases?
- Are you getting bogged down with admin duties?
If so, our client can help…….
About the role and company
- This is a fully independent, privately owned IFA
- Small, social supportive team
- Beautiful offices in an idyllic village setting
- After initial training – 3 x days working in the office, 2 x days working from home and potential for flexible working as well.
- Exam support through to Chartered if desired
- Full admin support and other paraplanners within the team to bounce ideas off
If you would like more information about the role or company, then please apply