Salary: up to £35,000 depending upon experience
Are you an experienced Paraplanner looking for your next role working within Financial Services?
Do you enjoy working as part of a close nit team, in a varied role.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their support team based on the outskirts of Warsop. Our client is offering a superb opportunity to be part of a highly regarded and established firm who pride themselves on their positive atmosphere as well as offering their clients a superb customer service.
The role is varied and involves being an integral part of the close knit team to ensure a smooth and enjoyable service to all clients.
Benefits also include the following:
- Be a point of contact for any Adviser queries.
- Delegate work requests appropriately within the team
- Ensure Suitability Reports are updated with current legislation.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Assess new client’s objectives and carry out research to identify suitable solutions to meet client’s needs in line with an adviser’s recommendations and requests.
- Discuss cases with adviser and pro-actively update the adviser throughout.
- Carry out financial analysis to draft recommendation reports/letters for review and sign off by the advisers.
- Prepare all relevant paperwork for client meetings.
- Prepare and compile financial analysis.
- Liaise with product providers and other relevant third parties.
- Ensure that all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion.
- Keep up to date with legislation.
- Ensure thorough knowledge of product research and analytical tools.
- An understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to financial services clients.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a varied paraplanning role where you can also have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.