Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Are you ready to advance your professional status to bring you closer to a lucrative new position?
This is undoubtedly a fantastic opportunity for a talented, aspirational individual looking to move into a role that focuses on building strong client relationships.
With a broad portfolio of duties, the role would suit someone with energy, flexibility and a proactive mind. Ideally you will be chartered, or working towards this.
- Be a point of contact for any Adviser queries.
- Delegate work requests appropriately within the team.
- Ensure team member’s workloads are monitored regularly and that they received adequate training and support.
- Ensure Suitability Reports are updated with current legislation.
- Authorise holiday requests for team ensuring appropriate internal process is carried out and records maintained.
- Carry out annual appraisals for team.
- Offer support and guidance to Administration team when required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess client’s objectives and carry out research to identify suitable solutions to meet client’s needs in line with an adviser’s recommendations and requests.
- Discuss cases with adviser and proactively update the adviser throughout.
- Carry out financial analysis to draft recommendation reports/letters for review and sign off by the advisers.
- Prepare all relevant paperwork for client meetings.
- Prepare and compile financial analysis.
- Ensure that all regulatory and compliance standards are met and report any breach to the Compliance Manager.
- Co-operate fully with the Complaints Manager with any complaints from clients.
- Liaise with product providers and other relevant third parties.
- Ensure that all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion.
- Keep up to date with legislation.
- Participate in online provider webinars for continued technical knowledge and ongoing CPD.
- Ensure thorough knowledge of product research and analytical tools.
- An understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to financial services clients.
To be considered for this role you will:
Need to be already level 4 qualified, or equivalent, with a good 2-3 years of paraplanning experience.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.