Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Are you ready to advance your professional status and qualifications to bring you closer to a lucrative new position? This is undoubtedly a fantastic opportunity for an aspirational individual who holds some experience within financial services and is now looking for their next step in their career. This well-respected, award winning chartered IFA firm is now looking for someone to join their team of 5 paraplanners and work as paraplanner support.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a prestigious Independent Financial Adviser offering fantastic training and support whilst working as paraplanner support to ensure career development through to a fully qualified paraplanner.
With a broad portfolio of duties, the role would suit someone with energy, flexibility and a proactive mind. Under the guidance of some of the best Advisers and Paraplanners in the marketplace, a motivated Junior Paraplanner will be able to take ownership of the role and quickly develop knowledge and experience, enabling fast progression through the ranks.
The ideal candidate will have at least a year or two of experience working an IFA environment, with ambitions to become a qualified Paraplanner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support / develop client relationships
- Obtain valuation and policy information
- Obtain illustrations, related documentation and forms to support suitability reports
- Manage pipeline reports, updating workflows
- Prepare client portfolio information, presentations, comparative review documents, income forecasts
- Provide all types of research necessary and draft letters or reports
- Implement fund switches and portfolio rebalancing
- Provide excellent client communication at all times
- Assist with workload across the company
You should be educated to a good standard; well-developed literacy skills are essential, in addition to excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.