Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: Dependent on your experience
Are you a Paraplanner looking for your next role working within a chartered IFA firm?
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Diploma Qualified, or equivalent, Paraplanner to join their support team based in Woking.
Our client is a chartered IFA firm with multiple offices, as well as having an office abroad. They began in 1997 and have since grown to have a fantastic reputation both from customers and employees.
This role is perfect for you if you are looking for your next challenge within a chartered IFA firm that offers a supportive and encouraging atmosphere working within a friendly close-knit team.
- Great team atmosphere
- Central location right by working station
- Discretionary bonuses
- Flexible working available with working from home options
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Researching product options
- Using in-house and external software to research the market for the most appropriate product for the client.
- Discussing research with Financial Planners and Compliance
- Presenting suitability reports to Financial Planners.
- Understand a client’s needs by working with the advisers and liaising with the client
- Analysing clients’ existing products
- Providing a summary of analysis to Financial Planner in your pod and to Compliance.
- Completing money laundering checks.
- Ensuring all clients have been billed for any chargeable work
For this role you would ideally have between 2/3 years of up-to-date Paraplanning experience.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.