Location: New Forest
Salary: up to £35,000 depending upon experience
Are you looking for a varied paraplanning role within a close–knit team?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected and established firm. Our client is looking to add another Paraplanner to their support team due to on-going success within the business.
So, if a role with variety and the chance to continue to learn and grow within a friendly and supportive environment that offers great perks sounds like a good next step for your career, then please apply.
- Be a point of contact for any Adviser queries.
- Delegate work requests appropriately within the team.
- Ensure Suitability Reports are updated with current legislation.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Assess new client’s objectives and carry out research to identify suitable solutions to meet client’s needs in line with an adviser’s recommendations and requests.
- Discuss cases with adviser and pro-actively update the adviser throughout.
- Carry out financial analysis to draft recommendation reports/letters for review and sign off by the advisers.
- Prepare all relevant paperwork for client meetings.
- Prepare and compile financial analysis.
- Liaise with product providers and other relevant third parties.
- Ensure that all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion.
- Keep up to date with legislation.
- Ensure thorough knowledge of product research and analytical tools.
- An understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to financial services clients.
Previous experience within a paraplanning role is essential, as well as the diploma in financial planning or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.