Job Title: IFA Administrator
Salary: Basic £22,000 – £25,000
Are you looking for your next challenge within financial services?
Our client is currently looking for an experienced IFA administrator to join their support team to provide pre and post-sales support to the Financial Advisers, ensuring that client documentation/requests are accurately processed and completed within the required time scales; and in accordance with the compliance guidelines as defined by the Company.
The Ideal candidate would love all things admin, supporting and working as part of a team. Providing a high level of support to clients in an efficient, compliant and professional manner.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other applications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Client centric in approach
- Organised and highly motivated
- Good levels Industry knowledge
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate data entry and record keeping skills
- Willingness to study towards professional qualifications
- To obtain illustrations, key features and application forms from Platforms & Providers as
- Compile client meeting packs containing documentation such as, but not limited to,
- valuations, client agreement, fact find, risk questionnaire and profile for the Adviser to use at client meetings.
- To post client documentation to the client or product providers as appropriate.
- To issue signed letters of authority to providers and obtain standard policy information. Update client policy records on receipt of information on Intelligent Office.
- To accurately maintain client personal details and policy information
- Deal with and respond to written, telephone and electronic general enquiries for IFAs,
- colleagues, clients and providers.
- Provide clients with timely and accurate information and obtain any new business information and existing policy information from clients where required.
- Maintaining relationships and contacts with providers to ensure a professional service
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.