Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Are you looking for your next challenge within financial services?
Our client is looking for a bright, conscientious individual to join our client friendly team.
The core responsibilities of the role are to develop long term relationships with the firm’s clients and to support our Financial Advisers and Paraplanners with administrative functions. This includes processing new business and liaising with external providers regarding new and existing clients.
- To maintain strict confidentiality in relation to the work undertaken and ensure that all confidential material is stored according to policies and procedures.
- Promote and support best working practices.
- Deliver training to new employees as defined in the company’s Business processes.
- Processing new business including obtaining initial quotations, checking and sending off application forms, monitoring and chasing all outstanding items, and issuing
- policy documentation on completion.
- Preparing client valuations – gathering details of client holdings and updating database accordingly.
- Carry out research into possible solutions for clients.
- Creating and maintaining client files and records.
- Meet and greet Clients.
- Carry out any other duties which fall within the broad spirit, scope and purpose of this job description and which are commensurate with the post.
- Maintain appropriate CPD.
- Passionate about helping other people.
- Have accuracy and pride in your work.
- Have an interest in financial markets.
- Can work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Be a good “team player”.
- Able to manage priorities/deadlines.
- Have a methodical, ordered and structured approach to tasks.
Experience / Qualifications
- Be computer literate, competent with Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Be an experienced financial services administrator.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent time management, organisational and record keeping skills.
- Ability to liaise in a professional and concise manner.
- Have experience working within an independent wealth management or financial planning firm.
- Comprehensive industry experience/knowledge – pensions, investments and
- taxation etc.
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.