IFA Administrator / Junior Paraplanner
Based Burgess Hill
Salary – £26,000 – £35,000 depending upon experience
Are you a Technical IFA Administrator / Junior Paraplanner?
- You have been promised multiple times that you can have more mentoring, exam support or pay rises, however it just hasn’t materialised? ·
- Your skills aren’t being utilised properly and your career is not developing to the next level quick enough?
- Are you unable to gain more technical experience as you are still spending so much time on admin tasks? ·
- Do you feel frustrated that you are not using your theoretical knowledge gained in your exams in your everyday work?
If so, we have a role which can develop you through the next step of your career:
- They are looking for a Junior Paraplanner who they can mentor and develop through the business. There are 48 in the company and 7 in the paraplanning team
- You will be provided with full study support and exams
- Superb range of benefits including private medical insurance, 5% pension contributions
- Reduced working hours of 9am-1pm on Friday (subject to workloads)
- Up to 25 x days holiday + BH
- Modern offices with onsite gym, garden, parking and breakout areas
If you feel that now is the right time to consider a move, then please apply and we can run through the role in more details.