Job title: IFA Administrator
Salary: Dependent on your experience.
Are you looking for your next challenge within financial services?
Our client, a well-established independent company are looking for an IFA Administrator to join their friendly team, providing the highest quality of support to the Financial Planners. Our client is offering a superb opportunity to be part of a highly regarded and established firm who pride themselves on offering their clients a superb customer service.
Purpose of Role:
- To guide administration and Paraplanning teams on a day to day basis to ensure the smooth running of a busy financial planning practice ensuring systems and processes are adhered to.
- Oversight of administration work flows to ensure work is being managed within
- Be proactive in identifying any potential issues before they arise, identifying any obstacles and finding a solution before it becomes problematic; strengthening working relationships.
- Involvement with local support team recruitment, induction, training and development.
- Performance management of team, including managing absence and sickness.
- To provide an efficient private client and corporate administration and technical support
service to a team of financial planners and clients.
- Continually provide a high quality service to the advisers and clients in the processing of new business and the ongoing servicing of existing clients, continually striving to exceed
- Ensure a constant dialogue is maintained with all parties involved and provide regular updates in order to manage adviser/client expectations.
- Point of contact for administration support team for any queries on systems/technical
questions – ensure queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently, allowing tasks to be
progressed with no impact on workflows.
- Ensure processes are followed through to fruition by liaising with the support teams to ensure each team member fully understands where their input is required in the “advice process” and ultimately get business across the line as soon as possible.
- Ensure all business transacted by the team is compliant
- Provide support to each team member to aid their knowledge and development; aiding the teams to become more self-sufficient and therefore more efficient.
- Support new joiners through their probation and training programme.
- Carry out regular performance reviews, implementing goals and realistic objectives to work
towards whilst providing direction and support in achieving this.
- Ensure team comply with internal mandatory training programmes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Broad and current knowledge of financial services and financial planning.
- Good people management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Confident and self-assured with a positive approach to change, ability to remain calm and
work well under pressure.
- Detailed and accurate in every aspect of the role.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office/IT skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills, with the ability to organise and prioritise workloads
and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and flexible in their approach to work and willing to go the extra mile.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- A clear focus on delivering a high quality operational process, as well as business profit.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- Customer focused, ensuring positive customer experience is at the core of all activities
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.