Salary: Dependent on your experience.
Are you a IFA Administrator / Wealth Planning Administrator who loves supporting the team. If so, we have the opportunity for you.
Our client, a well-established firm are looking for an IFA Administrator / Wealth Planning Administrator to join their friendly team, providing the highest quality of support to the Financial Planners. Our client is offering a superb opportunity to be part of a highly regarded and established firm who pride themselves on offering their clients a superb customer service.
- Provide high quality support to team
- Assist Advisers in the production and issuing of client advice, including liaison with
product providers and undertaking product research
- Prepare and issue client reviews including obtaining product specific information, for
example switch fees and funds available and charges
- Issue client advice, correspondence and enclosures
- Process all new business through to conclusion
- Maintain task schedules and tracker spreadsheets to monitor service standards
- Adhere to the FCA’s Conduct Rules
- Act with honesty and integrity in all dealings with clients and peers alike
- Is or has recently been working in an IFA/Financial Planning business
- Is used to following processes but can use their own initiative and be proactive
- Is familiar with trading platforms like Transact or Nucleus and a back office/CRM system like intelligent Office
- Has a technical insight into Pensions and Investments
- Understands the compliance and regulatory framework that informs what we do
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.