Salary: Dependent on your experience.
Are you looking for a new role as a Mortgage Administrator?
Our client is currently looking for a Mortgage Administrator to join their growing team, you will be joining a firm that offers a supportive and encouraging environment. Our client runs on a simple ethos, they pride themselves on providing high moral standards to every single client.
As a Mortgage Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Mortgage Advisers, you will be expected to act in all areas of the mortgage process including but not limited to:
- Customer facing communication written and verbal
- Inputting and cross-checking mortgage applications on lender’s processing systems.
- File preparation, organisation and management
- Pipeline management; chasing clients and providers both prior to and post offer
- Fee chasing
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working as an IFA Administrator.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- You should have practical working knowledge of lender’s agreement in principle and processing systems.
- Excellent time management and communication skills both on the phone and in writing.
- You will be punctual and well presented.
- You will have the ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.