Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Are you looking for your next challenge within financial services?
Our client is looking for an IFA Administrator / Wealth Planning Administrator to join their growing team.
The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient private client and corporate administrative support service to a team of advisers and clients. Processing new business and ongoing servicing of existing clients.
This role requires:
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail are key
- Processing of new business and documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards.
- Ownership of full life cycle of transacted business.
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including collation of meeting packs, obtaining quotations, illustrations.
- Point of contact for clients, to liaise on behalf of appointed adviser/s.
- Dealing with client queries, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Inputting and ongoing maintenance of data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- General administration, ensuring the client service is of a high standard.
- Monitoring own workflow and assisting colleagues where required.
- Producing ad-hoc client valuations.
- Liaise with other departments, offices and colleagues in a polite and professional manner.
- Dealing with adviser charge, fee and commission enquiries.
- Strong broad knowledge on the products and providers available on the open market.
- Provide support to the Business Support Supervisor.
You also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Are bright, well presented, friendly and personable
- Are self-motivated
- Are flexible and adaptable
- Are honest and trustworthy
- Are efficient, punctual and presentable
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Are conscientious, reliable and with work follow-through
- Are a resourceful and creative problem solver
- Are able to maintain strict confidentiality in performing your duties
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career in Wealth Planning that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local client