Salary- Depending on experience
Are you looking for your next IFA Administrator role within Financial Services?
Our client, a well-established independent company are looking for an IFA Administrator / Wealth Planning Administrator to join their busy fast paced practice. The role involves handling all aspects of administration and client servicing for pensions, protection and investments, and also working very closely with the paraplanners within the business. The administration team is currently made up of three people, and the new recruit would work closely within this hub working alongside the other administrators, gaining full training and mentoring where needed.
The role is based in Horsham with ample free off-street parking close by or a short walk from the station.
- Progression options available later down the line into paraplanning department.
- 20 days holiday with additional day added for each year worked – capped at 25.
- Experience within IFA administration is preferred but not essential.
- Any experience within financial services background, such as pensions, mortgages administration or working within a provider is desirable.
Key attributes to be successful within the role:
- Strong work ethic
- Thriving within a busy varied role
- Can do attitude
- Team player but also self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Keen to learn and develop skills to ensure develop best competency within the role
- Organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong attention to detail.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Manage their administration
- Receive and implement requests from Consultants
- Upload fact find information to the client management system
- Obtain policy information and valuations
- To process all new business and client correspondence
- Check all compliance data is present
- Track applications to completion
- Ensure any deadlines given by consultants/providers are met
- Maintain up to date client files
- Remuneration monitoring and correct payment and allocation to consultant
- Establish and build relationships with clients and providers
- Assist consultants in pre-meeting preparation and annual reviews
- Register and utilise appropriate extranet/websites and other forms of e-business
- Operate within the compliance and corporate standards of the business
- Consistently implement and review processes
- Undertake appropriate professional development and training
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.