Job title: IFA Administrator / Wealth Planning Administrator
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 depending upon experience
Are you an IFA Administrator / Wealth Planning Administrator who loves supporting and being part of a team? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client, a well-established firm are looking for an IFA Administrator / Wealth Planning Administrator to join their friendly team, providing the highest quality of support.
- Provide high quality support to team
- Assist Advisers in the production and issuing of client advice, including liaison with
product providers and undertaking product research
- Prepare and issue client reviews including obtaining product specific information, for example switch fees and funds available and charges
- Issue client advice, correspondence and enclosures
- Process all new business through to conclusion
- Maintain task schedules and tracker spreadsheets to monitor service standards
- Adhere to the FCA’s Conduct Rules
- Act with honesty and integrity in all dealings with clients and peers alike
- Keeping the company database up to date, ensuring that all tasks allocated to you on the system are reviewed daily, actioning or allocating to others as necessary.
- Ensure registers and logs are kept up to date and reviewed on a regular basis.
Benefits / details of the role:
- Great location in Brighton
- Good sized company with scope to grow and develop your career
- Full study support and study leave to take exams
- Private medical insurance
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.