Salary: up to £45,000 depending upon experience
Are you an experienced Paraplanner?
- Are you working in a more corporate environment and feel like you don’t have enough autonomy in your role?
- Do you feel that you are not using your technical skills as much as you should be?
- Or are you working in a restricted practice and looking for a move to a whole of the market independent practice?
- Are you just churning annual reviews and are not working on interesting/complicated cases?
- Do you want to work in an environment that appreciates a life/work balance?
If so, our client can help.
- They are a fully independent IFA
- There is full flexibility on working a hybrid model or more remote working
- Full admin support
- Exam support and study support and the opportunity to progress into advising if this is of interest
- 25 x days holiday + Bank Hols
So, if the time is right to move roles into a family orientated Practice, then please apply and we can run through the role and company in more detail.