Job title: IFA Administrator
Salary – £22,000 to £35,000 – depending on experience.
Are you Currently working within Wealth planning or similar, and are looking for an opportunity to join a growing, Chartered wealth planners – where you can relish a varied role and ample opportunity for progression into either paraplanning or management?
Our agency is working with a Chartered financial Planning company, who are now searching for their next IFA Administrator to join their friendly team. This wonderful Financial Planning company are a boutique whole of the market company – medium sized and continuing to steadily grow their supportive team. The role would suit any individual who enjoys a varied role encompassing elements such as back office pre and post-sale administration, client servicing and working closely with advisers and paraplanners as a pinnacle part of the team. You will be part of a pool of other like minded administrators and supportive and social team atmosphere are truly one of the selling points for this role.
The role is open to someone who has experience within wealth planning administration and wants to progress through to more technical support aspects, or equally someone who is experienced and content to remain within the administration function and perhaps progress more down the managerial route moving forward.
Some key benefits to flag with this role includes the following.
- Fantastic team and working atmosphere
- Free parking included with offer of employment and a cycle to work scheme
- Full encouragement and study support towards financial planning exams
- Opportunity for progression, and they are a company well known for internally progressing their own team members to their desired goals.
- Generous discretionary bonuses each year
- PMI and DIS.
Key features of the role are detailed below:
Assisting with back-office administration. Including pre-sales related requests for illustrations, application forms and fact sheets. To process new business applications and deal with existing business-related enquiries
Key responsibilities and duties:
- To produce client portfolio valuations from various investment providers
- To produce all quotations, application forms and fund fact sheets for the Advisors prior to client meetings
- To process all new business applications by submitting to providers (either online or in post), updating client database, maintaining daybook records
- To produce Letters of Authority for new clients to service policies
- To produce any Letters/Forms required for switches, encashments etc.
- Ensure compliance requirements are met on all new business cases
- Weekly chasing of all new business cases
- Weekly chasing of all existing business enquiries
- Scanning files onto client database records
- Maintaining client database records
- Deal with answering telephone enquiries
- Maintaining filing systems
- Dealing with daily post
Skills and Experience
- Experience using Intelligent Office.
- IT literate and hold experience with Adobe and other paperless office software
- Numerate and literate with some knowledge various administrative systems specifically financial.
- Proven ability to demonstrate precise attention to detail.
- Experienced in managing and prioritising own workload.
- Experience of MS Office inc. Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well-presented and professional in appearance.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Have a good understanding of, and be committed to, the values and mission of ISWM Ltd.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career within Financial Services / Wealth Planning that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV now. Please note that due to the high level of response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients and may have something else more suited to your skill set.