Location: City of London
Salary: Depending on experience
This role requires 2 days working in the office / 3 days working from home
Are you looking for your next challenge within Financial Services / Wealth Planning?
Our client is looking for a Senior IFA Administrator to join their friendly team, the purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to a small team of advisers and clients.
For this role you would ideally be confident adapting within an ever-changing environment and be able to work to tight deadlines, love all things admin and be a strong team player but also able to work independently and use initiative.
- Prioritise and allocate work to staff, ensuring completion
- Support team with administration duties
- Liaise between FAs and admin staff to ensure timely completion of work
- Produce monthly valuation lists
- Produce suitability reports
- Monitor daily Intelliflo to do list
- Monitor emails for action and reply
- Produce letters, tables and charts as required using Microsoft Office programmes
- Produce comparative quotes for prospective pension transfers and TVAS reports using the O&M system
- Run comparison quotes using Exchange database
- Make appointments using diary system
- Action information requests and produce valuations
- Effectively use and update the Intelliflo system
- Scan customer files to system
- Analyse information from the O & M system
- Update all relevant filing systems to the specified standard of the business
- Assist with office house keeping
- Produce correspondence and filing systems to fully comply with FCA regulations
- Ensure colleagues are updated with system changes
- Coach and train staff
- All related admin and ad hoc work as required
What to expect:
- Relaxed but professional working environment.
- Smart dress code appropriate for office environment
- Regular support and mentoring
- Training budget
- Use of the on-line data base
- Use of in-house telephone systems
- Identifying and accessing key relationships
- Production of suitability reports
- Collaborative approach to deliver results and provide support
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career in financial services and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.