Senior IFA Administrator – Hybrid 1-2 days office based
Based Farringdon, London
Salary £30,000 – £40,000
Are you a Senior IFA Administrator who is now looking for their next move?
Would you like a 1-1 role where you can use your technical admin experience?
Are you looking to work on more complex cases for Ultra High Net Worth clients?
Would you like a more hybrid working structure?
About the Practice
Our client is a boutique independent wealth planner, asset manager and employee benefits specialist.
They have been awarded Corporate Chartered status by the Chartered Insurance Institute – the
industry gold standard for financial planners evidencing ethical practice, professional, competent and
knowledgeable advice, and a commitment to providing service and support of the highest quality.
About the role
- Use appropriate systems and processes to submit new business to providers
- Assist with the preparation of meeting packs for client meetings and Annual Suitability Reviews
- Prepare application forms and other documents for client signing or approval
- Liaise with product providers to ensure all applications are received, completed carrying out switches if needed. Attend to outstanding requirements, keeping other members of the team informed as necessary
- Produce accurate client portfolio valuations and statements using Intelligent Office
- Complete and assist with trades and portfolio rebalancing, as required
- Assist with cash management control on client accounts (bonds, SIPPs, etc)
- Schedule and manage follow up tasks relating to client meetings and business submission using iO to monitor and accurately record tasks
- Ensure all client information (including meeting notes) is accurately maintained on internal
- You will be working in London 1-2 days per week (more in the initial training phase)
Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in an IFA administration role
- Sound technical knowledge covering pensions and investments, ISAs, bonds, trusts and protection
- Demonstrable experience of delivering client service at the highest level
- Experience of using Transact, iO or equivalent system to perform an administrative role
- Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Sufficient understanding of the needs of Financial Services teams, FCA rules and compliances in order to effectively carry out the role
- Relevant industry qualifications will be an advantage, but are by no means essential.