Paraplanner – Part of Fully Qualified
Hybrid working available
Salary: £33,000 – £45,000 depending upon experience
Are you an experienced Paraplanner looking for your next role?
Are you looking to work closely with the Advisers so you can build and develop strong relationships with the clients?
Do you feel that you are not using your technical skills as much as you should be?
Would you like to work in a truly collaborative environment where you are part of the whole process – including full research, bespoke reports and cash flow modelling?
If so, we can help
- Our client is a rapidly growing company founded by two partners who are both Advisers
- The company is a boutique wealth planning company and you will be working with 2 Advisers with one IFA Administrator to support you
- This role is all about collaborating with the Advisers on each client’s financial plan – they are looking for someone who loves to be involved in the research side and who can offer their technical expertise.
- If you are interested in progressing through to advice then that is an option if desired
- Hybrid working – 2-3 days in the office per week.
So, if you are looking for truly collaborative environment with the chance to be involved in interesting cases/research, then please apply for the role and we can run through in more detail