Location: City, London
Hybrid working – 2 days per week in the office
Salary: £35,000 – £48,000 + Bonus
Are you an experienced Diploma Qualified Paraplanner looking for your next role?
- Are you looking to work closely with an Adviser so you can build and develop strong relationships with the clients?
- Do you feel that you are not using your technical skills as much as you should be?
- Would you like to work in a truly collaborative environment where you are part of the whole process – including full research, bespoke reports and cash flow modelling?
If so, we can help…
- Our client is an established independent IFA, based in a convenient location in centre of London – 5 mins walk to City Thameslink or St Pauls tube
- They are partnered with an Accountancy practice, so whilst the wealth planning team is smaller the main company has over 50 staff in the office. You will be working in a pod system with 2 x Adviser and 1 x experienced Administrator
- This role is all about collaborating with the Advisers on each client’s financial plan – they are looking for someone who loves to be involved in the research side and who can offer their technical expertise.
- Salary is flexible depending upon experience – if you are Chartered then the salary may be higher than added here.
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office – no set days required