Based Burgess Hill
Salary up to £35,000 – £50,000 depending upon experience
Are you a Paraplanner who is looking for your next role?
- Do you feel like you would like a larger company with better benefits where you have the scope to develop your career?
- Are you working in a smaller company where you feel like to can’t develop any further?
- Do you feel that you would like to have the option to progress into an Advisory role in the future, however the route isn’t available at your current company?
- Do you want to work in a business where there is an established system for processes and procedures?
If so, then we are working with a company who can offer you the career development you are looking for
- There are 48 in the company with 7 in the paraplanning team with full admin support
- Our client offers a superb range of benefits including private medical insurance,5% pension contributions
- Reduced working hours of 9am-1pm on Friday (subject to workloads)
- Up to 25 x days holiday + BH
- Modern offices with onsite gym, garden, parking and breakout areas
- Scope for personal career development throughout the business
If you are looking to work in a company with superb benefits and career progression opportunity, then please apply for the role and we can run through in more detail