Salary: Dependent on your experience.
Are you looking for your next challenge within financial services / wealth planning?
Our client, a well-established independent company are looking for an IFA Administrator / Wealth Planning Administrator to join their busy fast paced practice. The role involves handling all aspects of administration and client servicing for pensions, protection and investments, and also working very closely with the paraplanners within the business. The administration team is currently made up of three people, and the new recruit would work closely within this hub working alongside the other administrators, gaining full training and mentoring where needed.
The role is based in Horsham with ample free off-street parking close by or a short walk from the station.
· Full exam support and mentoring from paraplanners
· Progression options available later down the line into paraplanning department.
· 20 days holiday with additional day added for each year worked – capped at 25.
· Experience within IFA administration is preferred but not essential.
· Any experience within financial services background, such as pensions, mortgages administration or working within a provider is desirable.
Key attributes to be successful within the role:
· Strong work ethic
· Thriving within a busy varied role
· Can do attitude
· Team player but also self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
· Keen to learn and develop skills to ensure develop best competency within the role
· Organisational and prioritisation skills
· Strong attention to detail.
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career within Financial Services / Wealth Planning that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.