IFA Administrator / Wealth Planning Administrator
Location: Stansted Mountfitchet
Hybrid Working – 3 x days office
Salary: £26,000 – £32,000
Are you an IFA Administrator looking for your next role?
- Do you feel that you are underpaid or undervalued working for a larger IFA?
- Would you like to work in a boutique wholly independent IFA working with a ultra-high net worth client bank?
- Are you currently working in the office full time and looking for more flexibility?
If so, we can help
- Our client is a boutique, independent IFA who have an established and expanding client bank consisting of ultra-high net worth clients
- You will be fully supported in your career – whether that be progressing within IFA Administration, or into paraplanning or Advising
- Working in an established practice with strong procedures and processes, you will be working alongside a very experienced Senior IFA Administrator in a team of 18
- The role will involve processing of new business – including chasing providers, sending Letters of Authority and working closely with the Client Managers and Paraplanners
- Minimum 1 year’s experience working as an IFA Administrator
- Excellent attention to detail and competent on CRM systems
- Fantastic telephone manner and strong inter-personal and relationship building skills
So, if you are looking to work in a fantastic environment with scope for personal development, then please apply for the role and we can run through in more detail