Job Title – Pensions administrator/ trainee wealth management administrator
Salary – dependent on experience.
Location -City of London – close to bank station
Are you a pension administrator looking for your next challenge and have considered wealth planning?
Due to continued expansion and growth, our client, a well-established independent company based in London is looking for an IFA Administrator / Wealth Planning Administrator to join its friendly and supportive team.
Key benefits with this role include
- The chance to work closely alongside two advisers where you will receive full training and mentoring
- The option to work from home up to two days a week
- The chance to work as part of a social and supportive team – who have a great work life balance and regularity take advantage of their “we work” building.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who has a genuine passion for the industry and is looking for a chance to work within a boutique practice and really learn and develop their skills and get involved with all aspects of holistic financial planning.
Any transferable skills from working within pensions or any other area of financial services such as protection/mortgages/investments etc would be desirable. Full training can be provided and so this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to transition their skills across to an IFA environment.
Key attributes to be successful within the role:
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for the financial services industry
- Thriving within a busy varied role
- Can do attitude
- Team player but also self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Keen to learn and develop skills to ensure develop best competency within the role
- Organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong attention to detail.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career within Financial Services / Wealth Planning that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients, and may have other vacancies that will be more suited to your skill set.