Salary – £45,000 – £75,000 Flexible depending upon experience
Are you a Financial Adviser looking for next role?
Our client is a thriving Chartered independent wealth planning firm with an enviable client bank. Working collaboratively with an accountancy firm they have grown organically and have a excellent reputation throughout East Midlands.
They offer a range of benefits including career growth opportunities, a chance to build meaningful relationships with clients and staff, a collaborative work environment and a healthy work-life balance.
The key job requirement is to competently provide regulated financial advice to clients. You must possess the relevant qualifications and possess excellent communication, interpersonal, presentational and relationship-building skills.
You will be based at their Head Office and have access to 11 locations across the Lincolnshire region. Many of their financial planners have achieved chartered status and full study and exam support is included.
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive benefits including private health coverage and the option to participate in a Private Medical Insurance (PMI) scheme.
- Onsite parking and car allowance for Advisers
- Flexible working hours, with an emphasis on work-life balance.
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office a week
- 27 days of annual leave plus public holidays#
- Team-oriented annual bonus structure, with recognition of collaborative achievements.
For further information please apply.