Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
Additional Benefits: Pension, Health Cash Plan, Life Cover
Our client is looking to recruit a workshop administrator to help facilitate the smooth operation within the local engineering workshop. Experience in sales administration will also be beneficial as we anticipate this role will offer additional support in that area during certain periods.
You will be a good communicator with the ability to prioritise a busy workload, you will ideally have similar experience helping to coordinate a workshop environment and be used to dealing with a wide variety of internal and external customers. This is a varied role and will encompass several administrative functions.
Skills and Experience – Workshop Administrator – Materials Handling
- Experience supporting an engineering workshop
- Organised and able to prioritise a busy and varied workload
- Able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy
- Comfortable dealing with engineers, suppliers, sales and management
- Confident and accountable for own workload
- Administrative support to Equipment Preparation Manager
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.