Title: Wealth Planning / IFA Administrator
Eastbourne Sussex – from £24,000 – £28,000
If you are a Wealth Planning / IFA Administrator seeking your next challenge, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Our client, a boutique independent wealth planning company in Eastbourne, is looking for a proactive Administrator to join their team.
As an Wealth Planning Administrator, you will play an essential role in ensuring the smooth running of the business process by handling new business processing, client review process, liaising with product providers and maintaining client records.
- Actively participate in the client annual review process
- Process new business submissions and ensure smooth and timely business processing
- Gather and correlate plan/policy information, produce valuations, and communicate with product providers to gather valuations
- Maintain client records and process annual review reports and new business processing using their back-office system
- Develop knowledge of financial products, including both individual and employer pension knowledge, investments, and protection products
- Proven experience in a Wealth Planning / IFA Administrator role
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient in using back-office systems and online portals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Broad knowledge of financial products, including individual and employer pension knowledge, investments, and protection products
- Working hours: 9am-5pm
- Salary up to £28,000 depending upon experience
- Option for 4 day week – condensed hours
- Full exam and study support given
For more information about the role and practice, please apply.