Are you a Graduate (or equivalent) motivated to build your career in Wealth Planning? This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and high achieving individual to work with a dynamic and friendly team and relish the opportunity to focus on building their career with full support from the company.
The role comes with exciting challenges and opportunities to develop skills with a company that offers a high level of compensation to its employees. There is a structure focused on steadily progressing individuals to aid their development through support with exams. There is an opportunity to achieve your long-term goals – be that Advice or Senior Paraplanner.
If you are keen to show how you can take the initiative, make a valuable contribution, and demonstrate a natural ability to prioritise, organise and continue to move forward, this could well be just what you are looking for.
This role offers fantastic scope for a bright, on-the-ball individual to offer administrative support in a busy and vibrant financial services environment. Ideal for someone who is confident and outgoing with a strong commitment to self-leadership, there are fantastic opportunities to learn new skills and build valuable experience within a highly driven team.
- Provide fantastic administrative support to the team
- Manage meeting room bookings, including set up
- Ensuring the efficient processing of business, ensuring clients receive a high level of service
- Maintaining and updating client records
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
- A proactive and flexible approach to work
- An enthusiastic attitude and bubbly personality
- A superb telephone manner
- Work well under pressure
- Thrive in a busy and demanding environment
- Be able to prioritise your own workload
- Have a keen eye for detail
About our Client:
If this role sounds as though it could well be the one you’ve been waiting for, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.