Technical IFA Administrator / Junior Paraplanner
Location: City, London
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 depending upon experience
Are you a Technical IFA Administrator / Junior Paraplanner looking for your next career move?
- You have been promised multiple times that you can have more mentoring, exam support or pay rises, however it just hasn’t materialised?
- Your skills aren’t being utilised properly and your career is not developing to the next level quick enough?
- Are you unable to gain more technical experience as you are still spending so much time on admin tasks?
- Do you feel frustrated that you are not using your theoretical knowledge gained in your exams in your everyday work?
If so, we have a role which can develop you through the next step of your career:-
- Our client is a boutique company based in the City
- The company is in an expanding growth phase giving you the opportunity to progress within the business
- You would be offered full exam support and the opportunity to gain more technical knowledge.
- You would be supporting 2 Advisors with their daily tasks from suitability reports, research and cash flow forecasting.
- Benefits include – Discretionary bonus, full exam support
If you feel that now is the right time to consider a move, then please apply and we can run through the role in more details.