Location: London – City
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience – up to £45,000
Are you a senior Mortgage Administrator who has experience in managing a team and thrives in this role? Are you looking for your next challenge and to work for a successful IFA with a thriving mortgage side? Do you enjoy the challenge of a variation of IFA administration as well as managing a team and workflow? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client, based in London close to Cannon Street station, is a forward-thinking holistic financial planning company offering whole of market advice for pensions, investments, mortgages, protection, and estate planning. It is a varied and dynamic team of around 50 employees currently, with an enthusiastic and supportive team atmosphere.
The company was founded on a belief that a deeper understanding of financial services is essential to offering the right bespoke advice. Their educated team is committed to building lasting client relationships. They are an upbeat, social, dynamic team, who thrive on a job well done and helping each other reach their maximum potential. They have a successful wealth management side, and a thriving mortgage department, where this latest role has become available.
The mortgage administration and support to the mortgage advisers is crucial, and the company are now looking for an experienced mortgage administrator to harness the role of working alongside the senior administrators in the admin department, and also managing the workflow of the other administrators within the department. The role will be varied but hugely rewarding and would suit anyone who thrives in a busy environment and would gain great satisfaction from developing workflow management and processes to help this busy mortgage department thrive. The role will involve all aspects of managing workflow and developing processes as well as conducting senior administrative tasks.
The practice boasts some great benefits such as a generous annual bonus scheme of up to 12% for all individuals, 23 days holiday, with the option to buy and sell more as well as the option for working from home twice per week. Above all the warm, and positive atmosphere and client-centric approach really shines through with this practice.
- Passionate about helping other people.
- Have accuracy and pride in your work.
- Can confidently and effectively manage and motivate a team
- Friendly and approachable.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Able to manage priorities/deadlines.
- Have a methodical, ordered, and structured approach to tasks.
Experience / Qualifications
- Be computer literate, competent with Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Be an experienced financial services administrator.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent time management, organisational, and record-keeping skills.
- Ability to liaise in a professional and concise manner.
- Have experience of mortgage administration within a financial planning firm.
- team leader/supervisory experience is essential
- Comprehensive industry experience/knowledge – mortgages and protection
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.