Location: Office based in Hungerford– but role can be fully remote
Salary: £32,000-£38,000 depending upon experience + Bonus
Are you an experienced IFA Administrator who is looking for more remote work?
- Are you looking for better work/life balance?
- Do you like the flexibility that hybrid working gives?
- Is the work you do not reflected in your salary and you know you are being paid under market rate?
- Do you want to work for a family feel business whilst retaining superb employee benefits and a company with established processes and procedures?
If so, then we are working with a company who can offer you the flexibility you are looking for …..
- Our Client is looking for a technical IFA Administrator who will take full responsibility for the annual review preparation including writing the reportsYou will be working in a small team but the wealth planning company is well established and extremely successful
- This role has the option of flexibility over office/ home working – whichever is preferable
As the role is of a technical nature, you will need to have previous report writing experience together with amble experience of working as an Administrator within a wealth planning company.
If you are looking for more flexibility, then please apply for the role and we can run through in more detail