Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Are you an experienced IFA Administrator who has experience in managing a team and thrives in this role? Are you looking for your next challenge and to work for a successful boutique IFA? Do you enjoy the challenge of a variation of IFA administration as well as managing a team and workflow? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client, originally founded in 1981, is a well-established, polished boutique practice that is distinguished by the lifetime relationships they build with clients
The company currently consists of 9 individuals and is now looking for a bright, conscietious and confident individual to join their client-friendly team as a Practice Manager. The role will be busy and varied and will range from conducting senior IFA administration tasks, as well as all aspects of managing the team and their workflow.
The practice boasts some great benefits such as a generous annual bonus scheme for all individuals, 25 days holiday, the option for working from home once per week, study support towards continuing professional development if desired, and above all the warm, and positive atmosphere and client-centric approach.
The practice would suit any individual who is looking to become part of a small and supportive team, harness their administrative and leadership skills and sink their teeth into a varied IFA admin/practice manager role with great future prospects.
- To maintain strict confidentiality in relation to the work undertaken and ensure that all confidential material is stored according to policies and procedures.
- Promote and support best working practices.
- Processing new business including obtaining initial quotations, checking and sending off application forms, monitoring and chasing all outstanding items, and issuing
- policy documentation on completion.
- Preparing client valuations – gathering details of client holdings and updating database accordingly.
- Carry out research into possible solutions for clients.
- working closely with all team individuals to manage processes, compliance and work flow
- Passionate about helping other people.
- Have accuracy and pride in your work.
- Can confidently and effectively manage and motivate a team
- Friendly and approachable.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Able to manage priorities/deadlines.
- Have a methodical, ordered, and structured approach to tasks.
Experience / Qualifications
- Be computer literate, competent with Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Be an experienced financial services administrator.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent time management, organisational, and record-keeping skills.
- Ability to liaise in a professional and concise manner.
- Have experience working within an independent wealth management or financial planning firm.
- team leader/supervisory experience is essential
- Comprehensive industry experience/knowledge – pensions, investment
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.