Salary – Negotiable depending upon experience
Are you looking for your next role within Financial Services, within a company who put their employee’s progression and development at the top of their priority list?
Our client is a successful IFA firm which has been operating since 2003 and is now currently looking for a Senior IFA Administrator / Junior Paraplanner who will be working as part of a team providing timely and efficient support to the Advisers in conjunction with the Paraplanners.
- Provide administrative support to Advisers and Paraplanners.
- Input and maintain data on the Company’s back office system.
- Update and manage a diary system, taking action when required.
- Format and prepare letters and documents.
- Liaise with both internal and external contacts and clients by telephone and email.
- Support Advisors in managing their pipeline and portfolio of existing business.
- Communicate with Life Offices and Investment Houses when requesting information.
- Prepare files for compliance checking.
- Undertake filing, photocopy and scanning duties when required.
- Maintain client records using the Intelligent Office system.
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes.
- Submit new business.
- Manage client reviews, including preparing client valuations.
- Prepare client reports – these may be in relation to pensions, investments Trustee Investment, IHT planning and other associated financial planning requirements.
- Review products available to meeting client needs and make appropriate recommendations.
- Produce FE Analytic portfolio’s and research on funds.
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the financial services environment.
- Act ethically, impartially, and always in the best interests of clients.
- Follow the internal processes and procedures.
- Ensure compliance adherence with the FCA regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Ensure the company meets the expectations of the FCA with regards to treating customers fairly.
Act in accordance with the terms and conditions your employment contract. These duties are not to be regarded as exhaustive and you may be required to perform such other and/or additional duties within your skill-set and competence as the company may require.
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.