Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
Additional Benefits: Pension, Health Cash Plan, Life Cover
Our client is recruiting for a sales administrator to offer support in relation to the sale or hire of new and used equipment. You will support all sales and hire channels within the business with a focus on accuracy and efficiency.
You will be a good communicator with the ability to support field-based sales teams and have experience using the Microsoft package as well as ERP systems. You must be driven and organised with capability to work on your own initiative.
Skills and Experience – Sales Administrator – Materials Handling
- Experience supporting ideally field based sales teams selling capital equipment
- Organised and able to prioritise a busy and varied workload
- Good with data – the ability to analyse quotations, validate data and produce reports
- Comfortable dealing with invoicing, sales packs, contracts and purchase orders
- Confident and accountable for own work with the capacity to raise discrepancies
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.