Salary: £45,000 – £50,000
If you are a Practice Manager who loves mentoring and developing staff, then this is the role for you?
You may be currently working as a Wealth Planning Practice or Administration Manager currently and are now looking for a bigger challenge.
Our client is opening a new office and so your role is crucial to the set up of the office and the staff onboarding and mentoring.
The practice would suit any individual who is looking to become part of a small and supportive team, harness their administrative and leadership skills and sink their teeth into a varied Practice Manager role with great future prospects.
- To maintain strict confidentiality in relation to the work undertaken and ensure that all confidential material is stored according to policies and procedures.
- Promote and support best working practices.
- working closely with all team individuals to manage processes, compliance and work flow
- You will be part of the recruitment process and then manage the onboarding and continuing staff development programme through scheduled appraisals
- Passionate about helping other people.
- Have accuracy and pride in your work.
- Can confidently and effectively manage and motivate a team
- Friendly and approachable.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Able to manage priorities/deadlines.
- Have a methodical, ordered, and structured approach to tasks.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Be computer literate, competent with Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Be an experienced financial services administrator.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent time management, organisational, and record-keeping skills.
- Ability to liaise in a professional and concise manner.
- Have experience working within an independent wealth management or financial planning firm.
- team leader/supervisory experience is essential
- Comprehensive industry experience/knowledge – pensions, investment
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.