Are you an IFA Administrator who has current experience of managing a team and thrives in this role? Do you enjoy the challenge of managing a team and their workflow, and handling all aspects of people management within a business? Are you looking for your next challenge and to work for a successful boutique IFA? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client, originally founded in 1981, is a well-established, polished boutique practice that is distinguished by the lifetime relationships they build with clients
The company currently consists of 10 individuals and is now looking for a bright, conscientious and confident individual to join their client-friendly team as a Practice Manager. The role will be busy and varied and will range from including as all aspects of managing/mentoring and motivating the team, conducting appraisals, identifying, implementing and streamlining processes, as well as managing their workflow.
For this role to truly function, anyone with experience of IFA Administration, and a team player attitude to also jump in and help with this where needed is essential. The practice boasts some great benefits such as a generous annual bonus scheme for all individuals, 25 days holiday, the option for working from home once per week, study support towards continuing professional development if desired, and above all the warm, and positive atmosphere and client-centric approach.
The practice would suit any individual who is looking to become part of a small and supportive team, harness their administrative and leadership skills and sink their teeth into a varied IFA admin/practice manager role with great future prospects.
- Passionate about helping other people.
- Have accuracy and pride in your work.
- Can confidently and effectively manage and motivate a team
- Friendly and approachable.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Able to manage priorities/deadlines.
- Have a methodical, ordered, and structured approach to tasks.
Experience / Qualifications
- Have experience working within an independent wealth management or financial planning firm.
- team leader/supervisory experience is essential
- Comprehensive industry experience/knowledge – pensions, investment
- Be computer literate, competent with Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Be an experienced financial services administrator.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent time management, organisational, and record-keeping skills.
- Ability to liaise in a professional and concise manner.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.