Job Title: Practice Manager
Location: East Grinstead
Salary: Depending on experience
Due to expansion our Client is now looking for a Practice Manager to join their team. This is an incredibly successful Wealth Planning company who have grown throughout lockdown and are now at the point where this role is required to make the next transition for growth.
The Practice Manager will work closely with the Partner and play an integral role in helping to support the team through onboarding and appraisals/career development as well as ensuring the processes/work flows are constantly monitored and improved where necessary.
The Practice Manager will help to increase their turnover by working with the administrators and Paraplanners to deliver an outstanding service to their clients.
A great role for someone with strong administration experience with a flair for building relationships and delivering excellent levels of service.
- Managing the workflow and client experience.
- Keeping the Partner and clients updated on progress and flagging any concerns.
- Working closely with the Paraplanners and IFA administrators to deliver an integrated and seamless support service.
- To implement and manage service standards within the team so that Partners can manage their client’s expectations.
- To conduct all onboarding of new team members
This role would suit someone who is currently a Practice Manager in a Wealth Planning company or an Administrator or Paraplanner who loves the team mentoring and systems improvement side.
For further information about the role or company please submit your CV in the first instance