Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Are you a Paraplanner who loves the technical side of paraplanning? If so, we may have the perfect role for you.
Our client is currently looking for Diploma Qualified (or equivalent) Paraplanner to join their support team. You will be dealing with high net worth clients, tasked with researching Funds, Calculations and Products.
The ideal candidate must be excel literate and demonstrative with regard to research.
- Be a point of contact for any Adviser queries.
- Delegate work requests appropriately within the team.
- Ensure team member’s workloads are monitored regularly and that they received adequate training and support.
- Ensure Suitability Reports are updated with current legislation.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Assess new client’s objectives and carry out research to identify suitable solutions to meet client’s needs in line with an adviser’s recommendations and requests.
- Discuss cases with adviser and pro-actively update the adviser throughout.
- Carry out financial analysis to draft recommendation reports/letters for review and sign off by the advisers.
- Prepare all relevant paperwork for client meetings.
- Prepare and compile financial analysis.
- Liaise with product providers and other relevant third parties.
- Ensure that all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion.
- Keep up to date with legislation.
- Ensure thorough knowledge of product research and analytical tools.
- An understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to financial services clients.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.