Location – Hertford
Salary £35,000 – £45,000
Are you a Paraplanner who thoroughly enjoys the technical aspects of paraplanning and variety in their role? Do you prefer working primarily with one adviser? Would you also enjoy the chance to work with an in-house investment panel?
Then this Paraplanning role with a well-established Financial Advisers could be the role for you. This boutique company are a team of 8 and some of the main benefits include a being part of a close supportive team and joining a company with impeccable staff retention. Being involved with holistic Financial Planning and a real variety in your role, with the primary areas of business being:
- Investment Planning and Financial Management
- Pension Planning pre and post retirement
- Trusts and IHT Estate Planning
- Group Personal Pensions and Group Risk Benefits
The role would be based at their office in Hertford and entail:
- Working primarily with 1 adviser but occasionally supporting other advisers as and when necessary
- Undertaking research using our in-house investment panel and that provided by our compliance support company, Threesixty Services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is crucial
- Knowledge of Intelliflo, Cashcalc, FE, Invu and E-Value would be beneficial
- Drafting suitability reports (templates are provided by Threesixty)
- Liaising with product providers and dealing with general administration
What you get with this company:
Additional benefits with this role include the following:
- High bonus, and although discretionary, based on recent years candidates can expect to earn around £5000 minimum on top of base salary. This is a company that highly value staff recognition and like to reward.
- Auto enrolment pension with 3% employer contribution
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the office is generally closed Between Christmas and new Year, so no holiday is expected to need to be used for this period.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest, then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.