Salary- £30,000 – £40,000 – DoE
Are you looking for your next role which will enables you to have a better work / home life balance? If so, then we may have the prefect role for you.
Our client, a highly successful St. James’s Place Wealth Management Partner Practice, now has an excellent opportunity for Paraplanner to join their friendly, close-knit team.
30 days paid holiday in addition to Bank Holidays, Company pension, Private medical insurance
- Collating client information and preparing suitability letters
- Preparing illustrations and reports for client meetings
- Managing cases to completion and working with internal processing systems
- Ensuring that the business obtained is being processed compliantly and in a timely manner
- Liaising with colleagues and third parties on a daily basis.
- This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘can do’ working style.
- You will have been working within an IFA or Wealth Management environment and you are Level 4 DipPFS qualified, or equivalent.
- You will have experience of preparing advice across Investments, Inheritance Tax, Protection and Retirement Planning.
- You are highly organised and have excellent communication skills
- You will have contact with clients, and it is essential that you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion.
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.