Salary: £25,000 – £38,000 depending on experience
Are you an experienced Paraplanner looking for your next role working within Financial Services?
Due to expansion our client is now looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their support team based in Bourne. Our client is offering a superb opportunity to be part of a highly regarded and established firm who pride themselves on offering their clients a superb customer service.
The successful applicant will be joining an incredibly flexible company offering the option of just 1 day a month working from the office, plus the benefit of support with exams and paying for study material and exam entries.
- Work closely with IFA’s undertaking product and provider research to identify appropriate and compliant solutions for clients within specified timescales. An ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines is an absolute necessity.
- Effectively and efficiently summarise recommendation options for IFA’s and draft proposals, letters and suitability reports for a wide range of products, providers and funds. An ability to think independently and to work outside of formal template structures is essential in formulating highly individualised client reports.
- Competent use of different software packages and technology to analyse data and propose effective client solutions.
- Communicate directly with clients on behalf of the Advisers, including telephone underwriting and update client records and business trackers promptly and accurately.
- Support the Head of Research and contribute to the development of processes and ideas to assist with the efficient working of the Research Team.
- Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge relating to core products through ongoing training and self- development and keep documented progress towards meeting quality targets, CPD and KPIs.
- Contribute to staff meetings and process improvement sessions to help the Company achieve its goals.
- Assist the Administration Team Leader to train and develop the administrative support team by providing constructive feedback and training input if required.
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or near completion
- Minimum 2 years demonstrable experience of working as a Paraplanner or Adviser, preferably within an independent financial practice
- A detailed understanding of pensions, investments, protection and tax planning
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Professional, client facing demeanour
- Experience of a variety of IT systems, preferably to include Intelligent Office and Centra, Assureweb, FE Analytics and Avelo Exchange software
- Previous experience of using different provider websites and knowledge of the overall application and administrative processes.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.