Salary: £28,000 – £38,000 Dependent on experience
Are you an experienced paraplanner looking to work for a well-respected company?
Are you ready to advance your professional status and qualifications to bring you closer to a lucrative new position?
You will be ideally office based, however, our client will consider flexible home working for the right candidate.
The successful candidate must have experience with FE Analytics, be Diploma qualified, or equivalent or working towards this. Full exam support is offered as is progression.
This is undoubtedly a fantastic opportunity for an aspirational individual who holds paraplanning experience within financial services that is now looking for their next step in their career. This new paraplanner will be providing technical support to the advisers here. The role is varied and is a great opportunity to develop skills and experience.
Paraplanning Responsibilities would include:
- Assess new client’s objectives and carry out research to identify suitable solutions to meet client’s needs in line with an adviser’s recommendations and requests.
- Discuss cases with adviser and pro-actively update the adviser throughout.
- Carry out financial analysis to draft recommendation reports/letters for review and sign off by the advisers.
- Conduct cash flow forecasting
- Prepare all relevant paperwork for client meetings.
- Prepare and compile financial analysis.
- Keep up to date with legislation.
- Ensure thorough knowledge of product research and analytical tools.
- An understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to financial services clients.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.