Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Are you an experienced technical Paraplanner looking for your next role working within Financial Services / Wealth Management?
Our client is currently looking for an experienced technical Paraplanner to support 1 Advisor due to their large client base. The successful applicant will be joining an incredibly flexible company offering the option of 2 days office based and 3 days working from home.
- Ideally Diploma qualified, or equivalent, or working towards. Our client will support any career development required whether that’s progressing into advice or gaining any additional qualifications you may require.
- Ideally the candidate will have experience of DB pension transfers, however, this is not essential as the successful candidate will be put through training and exams to qualify.
- Intelligent Office
- General knowledge of the financial planning market including different providers’ products and services.
- General knowledge across a wide range of financial planning areas such as pensions, investments, protection and estate-planning (including use of Trusts).
- Minimum of one years’ experience in an IFA/Wealth Management environment.
- IT literate, including all Microsoft Packages.
- Confidence to develop strong, sustainable relationships with operations and adviser colleagues and product providers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills.
- Customer focused.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Ability to efficiently manage priorities and workloads.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
Benefits include, but not limited to: Flexi working, generous holiday allowance, pension, healthcare.
Paraplanning Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Produce client suitability reports confirming new recommendations in accordance with the clients internal standards and compliance procedures.
- Obtain accurate quotations, key features and applications for advisers’ meetings with clients.
- Assess advisers’ and file documentation in accordance with the company’s compliance requirements.
- Analyse clients’ circumstances, needs and objectives.
- Provide research on all relevant advice areas, products and investment funds.
- Assist in the implementation of remedial actions following delegated monitoring activities or regulatory changes as they occur.
- Receive incoming telephone calls, dealing or redirecting as appropriate so that calls are dealt with efficiently and by the correct person.
- Ensure all correct documentation is provided to advisers in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date client and plan records on Intelligent Office.
- Ensure all relevant documentation and correspondence is uploaded to the correct client records on Intelligent Office and named in accordance with Company procedures.
- Create, manage and complete tasks on Intelligent Office in accordance with Company procedures.
- Manage and complete all relevant tasks assigned by advisers, managers/team leaders and other support team members.
- Promote professional behavior by demonstrating courtesy and respect to all colleagues and following the Company’s equality and diversity policy at all times.
- Ensuring health and safety policies are observed.
- Completion of other reasonable duties, as defined by the Senior Management Team.
For Paraplanners involved in workplace pensions:
- Produce Group Pension Governance Reports in accordance with the Company’s internal standards.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.